Direct Dumpster Service Rental Terms & Conditions
Please review the terms and conditions that apply to all online, email, phone, fax, and person-to-person customer requests for DirectDumpsterService.com™ services.
1. Customer must accept full responsibility for contents of dumpster and should agree to additional charges if the dumpster contains unacceptable items or exceeds the allotted weight limit for the rental. Overweight charges will be billed at $180 per ton. The customer’s debit/credit card will be charged after the container has been removed from the site and taken to a transfer station. The following items will cost an additional charge if placed in dumpsters:
Note: Additional Prices for the above items will vary based on your location.
Our dumpsters do not allow concrete, asphalt, dirt, stumps, etc, If you have more than 1 yard of these items, please contact us before ordering your dumpster rental.
2. Don’t overload the dumpster; load up to the fill line only. Any overweight citations or legal judgments against Direct Dumpster Service™ while hauling from the customer’s job site will be paid by the customer, and/or the dumpster may not be hauled for safety reasons. The customer will be held responsible for unloading excess debris at their expense. Overweight charges will be billed at $180 per ton (Overweight charges are applicable).
3. Client will be responsible for providing a clear and accessible path for servicing containers. A trip fee will apply if the dumpster is not ready for pick up or inaccessible. Reasonable reasons for us to charge a customer the trip fee include but are not limited to; overloaded containers, vehicles, or any items or materials blocking access to pick up or drop off a container, low laying power lines or tree branches, containers that are too heavy to be taken out, material hanging or heaped up over the sides of the container, locked fences or gates, inaccessible parking lots or driveways, or for any reason(s) out of our control. The trip fee can cost anywhere between $150 – $200. This fee covers drivers’ pay, fuel, and time for re-routing the driver’s planned schedule.
Customer needs to respond to the call when the driver is trying to reach them for delivery as the driver cannot hold for too long at the location to deliver the dumpster. Also the driver will take a best judgment to drop off the container.
We do not promise anytime frame for delivery. Our delivery timings are between 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM during Working Days (Monday to Friday)
4. Cancellations made to any approved order are subject to a cancellation fee of $100. Cancellations or changes made 48 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) prior to the scheduled service date are subjected to a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations made on the scheduled delivery date may result in no refunds.
5. Customers are not supposed to move the dumpsters. Upon request, Direct Dumpster Service™ will move the dumpsters. However, a trip fee will apply. In addition, the client will be responsible for any damages to the dumpster while on their property and will be charged accordingly.
6. If it snows, rains, sleets, hails, etc., while the dumpster is on your job site, please understand that Direct Dumpster Service™ has no control over such events. This may change the weight of your dumpster. We do not have at our disposal or in our possession any technology or tools to prevent rain, snow, etc., from entering the dumpster. The customer can place sheets of plywood, a tarp, or any other type of covering over the dumpster to prevent the entry of snow or rain. We will be charged based on weight, and if a dumpster is heavier due to water saturation, we will be charged accordingly by the landfill. Hence no rebates or discounts will be given if rain increases the weight of your dumpster.
7. Customer will be responsible for any fines, costs, or impounds incurred from the state, city, or county jurisdictions while the dumpster is in the customer’s possession.
8. Client must accept full responsibility for any damage to their lawn, driveway, etc., which results from pick-up and/or delivery of dumpster under the customer’s direction or persons working for the customer.
9. Customer should understand that the rental time for the dumpster and at any time after the rental period has expired, Direct Dumpster Service™ may remove the dumpster from the customer’s job site. But if monies are owed on the dumpster, the dumpster will not be retrieved until the account has been settled.
10. Customer should understand that if the charges are not paid in full, Direct Dumpster Service™ may refer such cases to an attorney or collection agency. Therefore, the customer agrees to pay, in addition to any rental amount due, all costs incurred by Direct Dumpster Service™ as a result of this action, including court fees, late fees, and collection fees. ($30 fee on returned checks). Additionally, a Mechanic’s Lien will be placed on the property once an account goes into Collections status.
11. Ordering a container from our website constitutes a guarantee of protecting your personal information. All information is managed with the strictest confidentiality, following guidelines of PCI compliance.
12. Customer must understand that he/she is responsible for contacting Direct Rental Service via email email@example.com or Toll Free (877) 240-4411 when the dumpster is ready for pick up. Rental time stops once the customer has notified Direct Dumpster Service that the dumpster is ready for removal.
Dolor amet sit justo amet elitr clita ipsum elitr est.