10 Yard Dumpster
10 Yard Dumpster Rental at Direct Dumpster Service
The Direct Dumpster Service family has operated one of the USA’s largest waste and recycling companies providing residential and commercial trash and recycling services all over the USA. Keeping your hometown clean and innovation to preserve the planet is our mission.
Apart from garbage pickup, our business is trash pickup as well; we also offer a variety of sanitation services for commercial and residential customers. For example, we provide roll-off dumpsters and supply portable restroom rentals for construction and other projects.
We provide comprehensive industrial waste management expertise beyond a typical trash company and hydraulic service and repair capabilities for businesses. We are equipped to handle some hazardous materials also responsibly and safely.
No other trash collection service provider has as many value-rich offers as we do. We can be your waste managing solution in so many more ways, beginning with dumpster rental service, recycling and extending into more specialized jobs.
When you choose Direct Dumpster Supplies as your complete waste management company, you get the benefit of working with one of the most budget-friendly names in the business. We are fully dedicated to keeping the community clean with innovative and responsible techniques. With an impeccable track record, we can be the answer to your waste management needs in the USA.
10 Yard Dumpster Rentals:
Our smallest and most reasonable size, a 10-yard dumpster, can accommodate your budget and workspace. This dumpster can haul up to 2 tons of wastage and is preferred for residential cleanups and smaller projects. A 10-yard dumpster can hold far more debris compared to what you can put out for regular residential garbage collection. All your unwanted furniture or construction debris can go in one convenient place, which is out of the way. Our smallest dumpster is also the most affordable to rent. It’s easy to fit into most renovation or moving budgets. The price increases if you choose a larger container. Save money that could be better spent on new décor or building materials for your renovated home.
When you plan to keep your dumpster on site for a longer period of time small dumpsters is more preferred as they occupy less space. Your neighbors will appreciate not having to look at a huge unsightly container every day while you prepare to move or work on your project. Small dumpsters require less storage space as they are more maneuverable. They fit on most driveways, so you won’t have to apply for a permit or make special accommodations to use the sidewalk or street. Their size also makes them faster to pick and drop.
Benefits of 10 Yard Dumpster
Direct Dumpster Supplies offers four different container sizes, starting with our 10-yard unit.
- Small Dumpsters Can Handle Your Big Items
- Small Dumpsters Are Affordable to Rent
- Small Dumpsters Occupy Less Space Than Large Ones
- Small Dumpsters Fit on Most Driveways
Direct Dumpster Supplies can help you find the best dumpster for your project. Call us today to discuss capacity needs or to schedule your next rental.
What kind of wastage can be hauled in a 10-yard Dumpster?
If you are cleaning out your garage or house or renovating your house, many items need to be thrown away or recycled. Any plastics, electronics, appliances, books, or cardboard should be taken to a recycling plant. Materials that can be thrown in a dumpster include most furniture, carpeting, toys, and general household trash.
What is the size of a 10-Yard Dumpster?
10 Yard Dumpster Dimension and Weight Limit
Our 10-yard dumpsters are usually 14 feet long, 5 feet tall, and 7.5 feet wide. These dimensions can sometimes differ, but the volume of each dumpster is always 10 cubic yards.
You will be offered a set weight limit in your quoted price. After understanding your project requirements, our company’s executive will give you a limit that suits your scope of work and the dump you’re tossing. A 10-yard dumpster can haul away 33-gallon trash bags or three truckloads. The average weight limit for a 10-yard dumpster is 2,000-4,000 pounds (1-2 tons), but it can be as big as 10 tons if you’re throwing away heavy wastes like dirt or concrete. If you are not sure if this size can accommodate your debris, then contact our team for a recommendation.
What is the Normal Rental Period for a 10-Yard Dumpster?
Typically, you can rent a 10-yard cubic dumpster for 7-10 days. Rental periods vary for varied locations and can even be as short as 3-5 days. If you’re tackling a long-term project, the extension of your dumpster rental can be done for a flat daily rate. For more details on rental periods in your area, contact our team.
Is a 10-Yard Dumpster enough for Your requirement?
If you’re decluttering your house or handling a small-scale cleanup, consider renting a 10-yard dumpster. Our small dumpster rentals work for a range of projects like:
- Residential junk removal
- Attic and basement cleanouts
- Smaller home renovations
- Dirt, brick, and concrete disposal
How Much Does It Cost to Rent a 10-Yard Dumpster?
Rent a 10-yard dumpster at very affordable prices at Direct Dumpster Supplies. Pricing* depends on your location and the material you’re throwing away. To learn more about our dumpster rental in your area, request a free quote.
Anything Else You Should Know About Small Dumpster Rentals?
Still not sure if a 10-yard dumpster rental is right for your requirement? Our expert staff is obliged to help. Just let us know what exactly you’re working on, and we’ll calculate if this size matches your disposal needs. To get a better estimate of how big a 10-yard dumpster is, contact our team at 877 -240-4411
Any Preparation for Delivery?
Once you have ordered your 10-yard cubic dumpster, follow these four steps to get the drop-off area ready for the delivery day:
- Leave room: The driveway must be a minimum of 60 ft long to accommodate a 10-yard dumpster. Shift your cars to the street and open any entry gates to your property before the dumpster installation staff gets there.
- Look up: The company driver will require a 23 ft of vertical clearance to raise the dumpster and place it neatly. That’s the reason why select a drop-off location that’s free of low-hanging branches and wires.
- Be Ready: The ordered dumpster can arrive at any time during the day. We schedule drop-offs over the most fuel-efficient routes, so it’s mandatory to prepare ahead of time. That said, you don’t have to be present when the bin arrives.
- Pay attention: Note down the 10-yard dumpster’s weight limit and make sure you don’t overload it. Any excess in your weight limit or if you throw prohibited items in the dumpster, additional fees will be incurred.
If you’re dumping everyday waste, chances are we can take it. However, it’s better to know what is not allowed in a dumpster to avoid additional charges. Prohibited items may vary depending on container type and your location.
Here are the items that are not allowed to be dumped in our dumpster rental.
- Adhesives: Like glue or epoxy, adhesives should be disposed of with regular household trash or recycling instead of our dumpster bin. Loose adhesives can damage the bin, and they might also cause debris to stick together or to the walls of the container, making them tough to remove.
- Car Batteries: Car batteries and lithium batteries can leak harmful chemicals and hence cannot go in a dumpster. Take old car batteries to a local auto shop or a recycler. Alkaline batteries, however, can go in a dumpster.
- Fluorescent Lightbulbs: Fluorescent bulbs contain mercury in small quantities, and hence they cannot go in the dumpster. Some areas in the U.S. prohibit these items’ disposal, while some areas require them to be properly recycled. Recycling is required in California, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Minnesota, Vermont, and Washington.
- Food Waste: Food waste is often prohibited from the dumpster rentals since it can make a mess in the container or attract rodents. If you have huge amounts of food waste to dispose of, consider sending the waste to a local composting center or using municipal trash services.
- Freon: Unless the Freon is removed by some professional, freezers, refrigerators, and AC units cannot be disposed of in the dumpster.
- Hot Water Tanks: Hot water tanks can contain harmful gases inside them that have a high risk of exploding, and hence they are not allowed to be dumped in the bin. You can dispose of hot water heater tanks by scrapping, selling, or donating.
- Household Cleaners: Chemical solvents or cleaners should not be thrown in our dumpster. You may toss empty containers in the rented dumpster as long as they are rinsed out without any residual chemicals.
- Resins and Inks: Resins and inks used in printers and pens can cause damage to the equipment and stain the dumpsters’ interiors.
- Oils, Fuels & Propane Tanks: When thrown in a dumpster, flammable materials like oils, fuels, and propane tanks are absolute safety hazards. These items are highly combustible, and it is illegal in many areas to dispose of them improperly.
- Lacquers and Paint: Partially full or full cans of wet paint, including paint thinners, lacquers, or wood stains, generally cannot go in a dumpster. Empty paint cans are accepted in our containers.
- Railroad Ties & Telephone Poles: Lumber materials like telephone poles and railroad ties are treated with dangerous wood preservatives and are not allowed in our dumpsters. However, some landfills might accept intact railroad ties.
- Tires: Most landfills do not accept tires because they can trap gases and take a long time to decompose. Instead of throwing tires in a dumpster, contact an auto parts store, your local municipality, or tire dealership.
For more details visit http://www.directdumpsterservice.com/terms-conditions/ and check out the terms and conditions.
How to Rent a 10-Yard Dumpster with Direct Dumpster Service?
To Order a Dumpster Delivered to Your Home:
- Pick a size
- Get a quote
- Review details
- Place an order
- Schedule pickup
While placing the order, give our customer care a call and allow us to know your requirements. Just a quick phone call is all that is needed. Here are a few guidelines to help your call go smoothly:
- Let us know the debris type, requested dumpster size, and your zip code.
- Select a delivery date with a 24-hour window for dumpster drop-off.
- Pick a delivery location.
- Have your credit card in hand to finalize your order.
If you are ready to order a 10 Yard dumpster rental right now, pick up the phone and give us a call at — or visit our website www.DirectDumpsterService.com
Capacity: 50-70 trash bags
- Residential junk removal Projects
- Attic and basement cleanouts
- Smaller home renovations
- Dirt disposal
Capacity: 80-130 trash bags
- Roof removal and disposal
- Top-to-bottom home cleanouts
- Light demolition projects
- Large yard cleanups
Capacity: 140-200 trash bags
- Garage or shed cleanouts
- Medium to large roof replacements
- Large deck removals
- Large home cleanouts
Capacity: 210-250 trash bags
- Flipping a home
- Tearing down a garage
- Building a home addition
- Renovating a large kitchen or entire floor